A fully owned subsidiary of Amundi, the leading European asset manager, Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform operating across Europe and Asia.
Since 2005, Fund Channel provides innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthens transparency and improves processes for asset managers and fund distributors with the aim of enhancing their relationships with clients, partners and regulators.
Fund Channel has more than EUR 330 billion of assets under intermediation providing a “one-stop-shop” solution for 600 asset managers and more than 100 distributors.
Fund Channel services are based on solid human relationships, as well as high levels of automation. The global client base is served from the headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We also understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we make this a high priority.
The key objective of the Business Development as a team is the achievement of the commercial and project targets through the development, implementation, execution, and monitoring of the commercial action plan, including new revenue generation, external and internal KPIs, and client satisfaction.
Business Development consists of teams in Sales & Marketing, Relationship Management & Client Support and Oversight.
You will be responsible for :
- Analysis of AML/KYC documents
- Creation of KYC files and risk rating allocation
- Processing of identified daily hits
- Analysis of Distribution Oversight aspects (ICI questionnaire, Wolfsberg questionnaire)
- Maintenance of the KYC risk file
- AML / KYC specialist and rigourous
- PEP and Sanction screening
- Database update
- Group mailbox administration
- BAC + 4
- A first experience in a KYC AML position would be an asset
- Eager to learn and developing skills
- MS Office (Excel / Word / Powerpoint..)
- French and english are mandatory