A fully owned subsidiary of Amundi, the leading European asset manager, Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform operating across Europe and Asia.
Since 2005, Fund Channel provides innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthens transparency and improves processes for asset managers and fund distributors with the aim of enhancing their relationships with clients, partners and regulators.
Fund Channel has more than EUR 330 billion of assets under intermediation providing a “one-stop-shop” solution for 600 asset managers and more than 100 distributors.
Fund Channel services are based on solid human relationships, as well as high levels of automation. The global client base is served from the headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We also understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we make this a high priority.
Role / Responsabilities:
- Analyze user needs
- Write the technical and functional specifications
- Design the functional solution
- Be proactive in the definition of the need and its implementation.
- Challenge business demands with regard to the interest of the Fund Channel group as a whole and the creation of added value
- Coordinate the different actors and animate the meetings
- Follow projects and developments
- Perform and monitor tests
- Provide support to users
- Graduated with a master degree (engineering, Business school, university)
- French and English written and spoken proficiency
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Business Analyst
- At least one real experience in the fund industy (Custodian Bank, Transfer Agent, etc.) with a strong operational background on RTO, Fund Execution, Oversight (DDDQ, KYC/AML) and Fund data
- Sense of priorities and rigorous
- Analytical skills
- Project management methodology
- Good notions of asset management
- General IT knowledge (eg. SQL query)
- Availability, listening, and sense of organization
- Autonomy and proactivity and very good interpersonal skills
- Team spirit