We are a regulated B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005, fully owned subsidiary of Amundi, based in Luxembourg. We have been ranked as the best European platform in May 2022. (source: Platforum)
We are currently operating across a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia; and have offices in Switzerland, Singapore, and Italy.
Our mission is to provide a unique combination of business model, innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthen transparency, and improve processes. We built a marketplace ecosystem w Assets Managers and Distributors can have access.
- Negotiating distribution agreements with both distributors and assets managers
- Facilitating KYC-AML and regulatory reporting
- Distribution oversight obligations and due diligence
- Funds data management
- Commercial insight and market intelligence
Together we make fund distribution easier!
We are based on solid human relationships with clients, partners, and regulators.
Joining Fund Channel is keeping the high quality, flexibility, and agility to offer what is best for our clients. With our ambitious and efficient experts, we have the strong will to maintain this expansion!
Join our team and grow in a diverse environment in a leading sector!
This position will report to the Head of Fund Execution and will be located in our Head office in Luxembourg.
He/she will be part of a new department created to provide Fund dealing and safekeeping services to our distributors.
Within the « IT / Business Analyst » department, you will be in charge of the functional evolution of Fund Channel’s information system according to the needs specified by our clients and end-users, and of maintaining a high level of quality and performance.
Activity Description :
The main mission will be the functional evolution of our information system, you will work on several phases of the project chain within an agile environment:
- Analyze and understand business needs, both for internal users and external clients
- Design functional solutions answering the needs and integrating business risks
- Write detailed functional requirements with user stories, according to the solutions validated by product owners
- Estimate with the technical architects the costs and the timeline for the implementation of the requirements
- Follow the developers through the sprints to ease the implementation
- Test and validate the release delivered by the developers
- Manage the end-users tests and go-live of the release
- Train end-users and write user guides about the release
- Through the whole project chain, work with the product owner and different stakeholders to ensure the release will match the business needs for our clients or end-users.
You will be a key player in the success of the projects that you will lead from start to finish.
- An additional mission will be to maintain a high level of quality and performance on the actual information system:
- Be an expert on the parts of the information system that you will master to solve problems and answer the questions of the business support team
- Work on global thinking linked to business problems in the information system and determine pragmatic and coherent solutions
- Education : BAC+5 / M1-M2 – Business school / University / Engineer school
- Languages : French bilingual / English intermediary
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- knowledge of atlasian softwares
- Knowledge of Tableau Desktop
- Knowledge of MSOffice suite
- General knowledge of Investment Funds will be a plus
- Curious, smart and creative
- Functional analysis and collection of business requirements