We are a regulated B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005, fully owned subsidiary of Amundi, based in Luxembourg. We have been ranked as the best European platform in May 2022. (source: Platforum)
We are currently operating across a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia; and have offices in Switzerland, Singapore, and Italy.
Our mission is to provide a unique combination of business model, innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthen transparency, and improve processes. We built a marketplace ecosystem w Assets Managers and Distributors can have access.
- Negotiating distribution agreements with both distributors and assets managers
- Facilitating KYC-AML and regulatory reporting
- Distribution oversight obligations and due diligence
- Funds data management
- Commercial insight and market intelligence
Together we make fund distribution easier!
We are based on solid human relationships with clients, partners, and regulators.
Joining Fund Channel is keeping the high quality, flexibility, and agility to offer what is best for our clients. With our ambitious and efficient experts, we have the strong will to maintain this expansion!
Join our team and grow in a diverse environment in a leading sector!
This position will report to the Head of Fund Execution and will be located in our Head office in Luxembourg.
He/she will be part of a new department created to provide Fund dealing and safekeeping services to our distributors.
- Provide general support to the Business Development Team (Sales, Relationship Management and Client Services).
- Support to organise sales meeting (gaining new business)
- Support to organise client review meeting (KPI review with clients)
- Support the team in its overall organisation
- Organise & plan roadshow to present “online” existing and new services to our clients
- Input client information in CRM system
- Assist the KYC Officer with Update our KYC database when new information is available (UBO screening, shareholder screening)
- Perform and handle internal controls to ensure internal KPIs are met
- Answer and follow on internal/external requests
- Monitor assets and revenues from the client portfolios (review, control, forecast and reporting)
- Education : Master Degree (Bac +5) Finance / Banking
- Desired skills : Good analytical skills, builds and maintains strong relationships with clients
- IT : MS Office (Excel / Word / Powerpoint..)
- Languages : French & English mandatory
Starting date : January 2023