A subsidiary of Amundi and Caceis, Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform operating in Europe and Asia.
We are a regulated B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005, joint subsidiary of Amundi and Caceis, based in Luxembourg. We have been ranked the best European platform two years in a row, in 2022 and 2023. (source: Platforum)
Our mission is to provide a unique combined business model, innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, enhance transparency and improve processes. We have built a market ecosystem that asset managers and distributors can access. We currently operate in a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia, and also have offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We rely on strong human relationships with our customers, partners and regulators.
Joining Fund Channel means growing in a leading financial sector!
To support our development, we are looking for an intern to strengthen the team in charge of collecting and analyzing the data necessary for our activity.
Within the team, your missions will be the following:
- Help teams in their daily lives by improving operational processes.
- Set up an architecture to control the quality and completeness of the data
- Ensure a technological watch of the tools developed
- Use the data available in the systems to meet customer analysis needs
Required profile :
- Student at Bac +4/5 level in a business school, engineering school or university, with a specialization in finance.
- Mastery of Excel/VBA and especially Python: an advanced level is sought.
- Good knowledge of financial markets and financial products
- You're fluent in English!
Your assets :
- Curious, creative and rigorous
- Demonstrate an analytical mind
- Appreciate teamwork and have good interpersonal skills
- Know how to manage priorities and be a source of proposals