A fully owned subsidiary of Amundi, the leading European asset manager, Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform operating across Europe and Asia.
Since 2005, Fund Channel provides innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthens transparency and improves processes for asset managers and fund distributors with the aim of enhancing their relationships with clients, partners and regulators.
Fund Channel has more than EUR 330 billion of assets under intermediation providing a “one-stop-shop” solution for 600 asset managers and more than 100 distributors.
Fund Channel services are based on solid human relationships, as well as high levels of automation. The global client base is served from the headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We also understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we make this a high priority.
Further information available on our website and Linkedin page
This position will report to the Head of Fund Execution and will be located in our Head office in Luxembourg.
He/she will be part of a new department created to provide Fund dealing and safekeeping services to our distributors.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of daily operations performed by our clients: Subscription, redemption, transfer, etc.
- Treatment of daily clients’ requests (Pending orders, payments, new fund, etc.).
- Management of clients’ accounts (securities and cash) and reconciliation with Transfer Agents.
- Specific follow-up on assets, number of transactions, cash forecast, corporate actions, voting, etc.
- Management of report needs (custodian statements, transaction reports, valuation reports, etc.) for clients or regulators.
- Supervision of our providers to ensure a quality of service and a respect of our SLAs.
- Creation and maintenance of our book of procedures and controls plan in accordance with your manager.
- Clients’ invoicing (custody fees, transaction fees, etc.).
- Providers’ costs monitoring.
- Graduated with a master degree in Finance/Bank.
- 3 years of proven experience in Fund Execution within a platform or a Custodian Bank.
- French and English written and spoken proficiency. Italian would be an asset.
- Able to communicate at all levels with clients and providers.
Know how to be:
- Being organized and knowing how to plan
- Be autonomous
- Know how to use discretion and persuasion
- Being versatile
- Have good listening skills and good interpersonal skills
- Have a sense of priorities and be rigorous
- Have good writing skills
- Resist stress
- Have team spirit