A subsidiary of Amundi, the leading European asset manager, Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform operating across Europe and Asia.
Since 2005, Fund Channel provides innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthens transparency and improves processes for asset managers and fund distributors with the aim of enhancing their relationships with clients, partners and regulators.
Fund Channel has more than EUR 330 billion of assets under intermediation providing a “one-stop-shop” solution for 600 asset managers and more than 100 distributors.
Fund Channel services are based on solid human relationships, as well as high levels of automation. The global client base is served from the headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We also understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we make this a high priority.
To support our development, we are looking for a collaborator to strengthen the Fund Distributor Operations team for a period of 12 months, mainly responsible for the recovery of retrocessions from management companies before repayment to our distribution customers.
You are responsible for:
- Autonomous management and monitoring of invoicing and recovery of retrocessions for a portfolio of management companies:
- Collection and dispatch of inventory documentation and calculations
- Transmission to counterparties of the information necessary for the calculation of fees (where applicable in relation to depositary banks or transfer agents)
- Analysis of counterparty returns, in close collaboration with counterparties, to reconcile calculations received
- Management of problems encountered during invoicing and/or collection for its scope
- Control of the retrocession scope
- Validation of the calculations in compliance with the procedures and rigorous monitoring of the invoice pending settlement with application of the escalation process if necessary
- Ensure compliance with KPIs, corporate and FDO objectives for both him and the team
- Optimisation and minimisation of invoice and recovery time
- Creation and maintenance of promoter sheets
- Responses to requests from relationship managers
- Preparation of activity monitoring reports
- Active contribution to team projects
- Back-up colleagues FDO Officer in case of absence
- Tracking incoming emails in team mailbox
- Analysis of the MIFID amounts to be returned
- Calculation and/or reconciliation of retrocessions on alternative funds, PERE, real estate...
Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting (Bac +4/5)
At least 1 year of experience in an operational department in the investment fund industry (Transfer Agent or Depository Bank)
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Sense of priorities and autonomy
- Results oriented
- Good Excel skills (pivot tables, advanced filters, etc.)
- VBA proficiency will be considered an asset
Fluent French and good command in English