We are a regulated B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005, fully owned subsidiary of Amundi, based in Luxembourg. We have been ranked as the best European platform in May 2022. (source: Platforum)
We are currently operating across a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia; and have offices in Switzerland, Singapore, and Italy.
Our mission is to provide a unique combination of business model, innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthen transparency, and improve processes. We built a marketplace ecosystem w Assets Managers and Distributors can have access.
- Negotiating distribution agreements with both distributors and assets managers
- Facilitating KYC-AML and regulatory reporting
- Distribution oversight obligations and due diligence
- Funds data management
- Commercial insight and market intelligence
We are based on solid human relationships with clients, partners, and regulators.
Joining Fund Channel is keeping the high quality, flexibility, and agility to offer what is best for our clients. With our ambitious and efficient experts, we have the strong will to maintain this expansion!
As a Fund Manager Operations officer, you will be responsible for the trailer fee production to our clients (distributors and asset managers).
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Production of monthly & quarterly Trailer Fee calculations for clients within the agreed timeframes
- AUM reconciliation based on clients statements
- Review and set up of Trailer Fee conditions and distributor network in the in-house system based on clients agreements/ information
- Perform verification of the Trailer Fee calculations and payments and ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls
- Investigate and follow up on client queries related to calculations, agreements, and payments
Required skills :
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. VBA programming skills would be an advantage
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind-set
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented, can-do spirit and proactive
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Teamwork spirit, punctual, discipline, self-control, innovative, positive thinking
- Customer oriented
- Fluency in English and French