A subsidiary of Amundi, the leading European asset manager, Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform operating across Europe and Asia.
Since 2005, Fund Channel provides innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthens transparency and improves processes for asset managers and fund distributors with the aim of enhancing their relationships with clients, partners and regulators.
Fund Channel has more than EUR 330 billion of assets under intermediation providing a “one-stop-shop” solution for 600 asset managers and more than 100 distributors.
Fund Channel services are based on solid human relationships, as well as high levels of automation. The global client base is served from the headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We also understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we make this a high priority.
Your role and mission
As part of our FMO team, your key responsibilities are:
- Production of monthly & quarterly Trailer Fee calculations for clients within the agreed timeframes
- AUM reconciliation based on clients statements
- Review and set up of Trailer Fee conditions and distributor network in the in-house system based on clients agreements/ information
- Perform verification of the Trailer Fee calculations and payments and ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls
- Investigate and follow up on client queries related to calculations, agreements, and payments
- Preparation of different files for Finance purpose (monthly Provision file, monthly interface for the payments and collection of the detailed Trailer Fees paid over a quarter)
University or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
Experience in a similar position
Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
VBA programming skills would be an advantage
Fluency in English and French
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented
- Highly organized
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Teamwork spirit
- Customer oriented