Our environment :
Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005, a subsidiary of Amundi, and based in Luxembourg. We were ranked the best European platform in May 2022. (Source : Platforum)
We currently operate in a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia; we also have offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
Our mission is to provide a unique combined business model, innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, enhance transparency and improve processes. We have built a market ecosystem that asset managers and distributors can access.
We rely on strong human relationships with our customers, partners and regulators.
Join our team and evolve in a diversified and technological environment in one of the leading investment fund companies!
Your daily missions:
Within the Expert Division of the Legal Team, your share the responsibility with the other team members for the business aspects of Fund Channel and the applicable regulatory and legislative monitoring.
Business aspects of Fund Channel:
- Drafting and negotiating contractual agreements with asset managers (agreements, amendments, notifications, etc.) and distributor clients, which involves analyzing the legal and organizational specificities of counterparties, drafting contractual documents in accordance with Amundi Group standards and applicable local regulations
- Adaptation of the different types of model agreements to legislative and regulatory developments
- Supporting the company in the development of new activities by innovating while securing the legal framework
Regulatory monitoring and adaptation of the legal system:
- Permanent study and analysis of legislation, regulations and case law
- Identifying market practices
- Drafting of responses to requests from the various internal departments
- Education: Business Law (5 years of study / bac +5)
- Experience: at least 5 years of experience as a Legal Advisor in the field of UCITS / custodian bank
- Knowledge: precise knowledge of UCITS, custodian bank activities and contractual negotiation
- IT: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Languages: fluent in French, English and Italian
Your soft skills:
- Organisational skills
- Strong sense of priorities
- Communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Discretion and persuasion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit