Ranked best European platform in May 2022*, Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005. It recently became a subsidiary of Amundi, the European leader in asset management.
Currently operating in a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia, we have offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
Our mission ? To provide a unique combined business model, innovative services to facilitate the distribution of funds, increase transparency and improve processes.
We rely on strong human relationships with our customers, partners and regulators.
Join our team and evolve in a diversified and technological environment in one of the leading investment fund companies!
To support our transformation program, Fund Channel is looking for a Project Manager
To support our Product and Service business line, we're looking for a specialist able to identify new trends and analyse their potential, develop and steer the company product strategy, monitor its implementation, develop the product framework (communication, marketing, sales materials, etc.) and ensure that the needs of our clients are well covered.
Managed by our Chief Operating Officer, the Product & Service Specialist is responsible for developing our company product strategy:
- Collection of any needs related to our fund industry in order to adapt or develop our offering
- Identification of potential new services and dedicated opportunity analyses
- Definition of our product offering (including sales, marketing and communication packs) and maintenance on a regular basis
- Monitoring of our products development and implementation in accordance with our internal project methodology
- As a product expert, training of our teams and support our sales during RFPs
- Being involved in Product & Service marketing (events, media communication, etc.)
Relevant Bachelor/Master's degree
Minimum experience: 5 years in Fund Industry and 3 years in Marketing or Sales teams
- Excellent knowledge of the whole value chain of the fund industry and its opportunities
- Good knowledge of product development and marketing
- Good command of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Leadership, proactive behaviour, and taking initiative
- Strong sense of ownership, profitability, and practicality
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work transversally and cooperation skills (team working in a small organization, across different countries)
- Reliable, rigorous with analytical skills, problem-solving and a sense of priorities
Languages: Fluent at least in English and French (oral and written), Italian would be beneficial