The key missions of our Relationship Department as a team is the achievement of the commercial and project targets through the development, implementation, execution, and monitoring of the commercial action plan, incl. new revenue generation, external and internal KPIs, and client satisfaction.
To support our development, we are looking to strengthen our Relationship team.
Under the responsibility of our Head of Relationship Department, you will join our senior team and be responsible for developing new business with our partner asset managers and sub distributors throughout the missions below :
- Ensure the development of existing and new relationships with management companies you will be responsible for, in collaboration with the relevant teams within the company;
- Develop, lead, execute negotiation strategies, and close deals with asset managers and sub distributors
- Grow revenues by negotiating and improving business terms with the asset managers, implementing additional services and related fees, and including Fund Channel’s new distributors in the scope of the asset managers
- Understand the needs of Asset Managers & sub distributors in order to identify selling opportunities accordingly to the strategic sales plan of the Platform.
- Prepare, conduct and follow up on roadshows
- Manage and/or participate to strategic projects, incl. establishing and maintaining measurable performance metrics for all levels of activities with asset managers
Bac + 3 / L3
- Relevant Bachelor/Master’s degree
- 5 years of experience in a similar commercial role at an asset manager, a fund distributor, asset servicer or another fund platform, completed with a good understanding of B-to-B fund services
Your skills :
- Excellent knowledge of the whole value chain of the fund distribution industry, including operational & legal matters
- Leadership, proactive behaviour, and taking initiative
- Strong sense of ownership, profitability, and practicality
- Solid network and strong relationships at European level with leading asset managers
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work transversally and cooperation skills (team working in a small organisation, across different countries)
- Reliable, rigorous with analytical skills, problem-solving and a sense of priorities
- Good command of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluent in English and French (oral and written), Italian, German would be an asse