Ranked best European platform in May 2022*, Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005. It recently became a subsidiary of Amundi, the European leader in asset management.
Currently operating in a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia, we have offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
Our mission ? To provide a unique combined business model, innovative services to facilitate the distribution of funds, increase transparency and improve processes.
We rely on strong human relationships with our customers, partners and regulators.
Join our team and evolve in a diversified and technological environment in one of the leading investment fund companies!
To support our transformation program, Fund Channel is looking for a Project Manager
Within the Finance Department, you participate in steering the strong development of the activity and the implementation of new services for our distributor customers and asset managers. This is a job creation.
Your main missions are:
- Revision and enrichment of management and activity monitoring tools for the various product-service lines: revenue monitoring, expense allocation, profitability analysis, etc.
- Participation in cross-functional business projects and transformation investment projects (in particular to participate in ROI studies)
- Preparation of budgets in conjunction with operational teams, management and our shareholders
- Coordinating the monitoring of expenditure commitments and compliance with internal budgets; monitoring of deviations between planned objectives and actual objectives; proposal of corrective actions if necessary; permanent supervision with the accounting teams
- Reporting of activities and results for the various departments, management and the Group
Master's degree in Finance
6-10 years of experience, including in finance and financial control
- Good command of Pack Office
- Very strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of asset management industry would be an asset
- Analytical skills
- Curiosity and critical sense
- Team spirit
- Communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Sense of priority
Languages: Fluency in French & English; any other language will be an asset