This position, integrated in our IT department, will report to the Head of IT and will be located in our head office in Luxembourg.
He/she is responsible for developing our information systems and digitalizing services provided to our clients in accordance with their needs. In particular, he/she will be fully in charge of implementing solutions for at least one product line.
Role / Responsibilities:
He / She will :
Work on a single project to build from scratch. Depending of the project he/she will work among a team of 2 to 5 developers, 2 business analysts and 1 project manager.
Be an internal lead and will take care of a team of 2 to 5 developers.
Have to understand the business needs and provide accurate technical solutions. The candidate will actively participate in engineering the company IT architecture.
Have to share his /her experience and provide both architecture and code improvements to the product.
Have to participate to the SCRUM meetings and help the team organization to scale up.
- Graduated with a master degree (engineering, Business school, university).
- French and English written and spoken proficiency.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
Technical skills :
- Senior React/PHP developer with a minimum of 7 years of experience in software development and 5 years in PHP & React.
- Have mostly developed complex applications. Website development with Drupal or WordPress should not be the biggest part of the candidate experience.
- Strong knowledge in architecture patterns.
- Master the Symfony framework will be a plus.
- Used to SCRUM methodology
- Has already worked with Atlassian tools suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Quality oriented. Understand and has already used testing frameworks.
- Used to Jetbrains IDEs (PhpStorm, Webstorm, etc.)