Fund Channel, the B2B fund distribution platform owned by Amundi, and ABN AMRO Bank N.V., a leading Dutch bank, announce a partnership to fully streamline its fund distribution services.
As part of its “one private bank” initiative, ABN AMRO Bank N.V. started a selection process in April 2021 with the objectives of:
- Harmonising processes & implementing synergies among its private banks in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France;
- Leveraging scale to create cost savings and focusing on more client added value; and
- Converging the management of its distribution agreements and fee management collection with one single provider.
This partnership draws on Fund Channel’s 360 degree ecosystem of modular services, in particular:
- Contract management providing a single entry point for distributor agreements;
- Full distribution services including follow-up with asset managers;
- Monitoring and reconciliation of ABN AMRO’s portfolio holdings;
- Centralised collection and payment on fee management; and
- Fully customised services for each of ABN AMRO’s private banks located in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and France.
The partnership demonstrates Fund Channel’s capacity to provide tailor-made modular services for leading private banking players in an international environment.
Adriaan Kootstra, Head of Fund Center at ABN AMRO Bank N.V. “We are very excited to expand and reinforce our strategic alliance with Fund Channel to bring best-in class capabilities in services for our clients. The deepening integration with Fund Channel platform will help simplify and harmonise the management of our distribution agreements as well the collection on fee management. This will allow us to deliver even greater operational efficiencies for clients.”
Pierre Adrien Domon, CEO at Fund Channel, said: “We are delighted to build a long standing relationship with ABN AMRO Bank N.V and its renowned wealth management business. This partnership strengthens our common interest to deliver together fresh, efficient and innovative digital solutions to the whole ABN AMRO Bank N.V. infrastructure.”