Our environment :
Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005, a subsidiary of Amundi, and based in Luxembourg. We were ranked the best European platform in May 2022. (Source : Platforum)
We currently operate in a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia; we also have offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
Our mission is to provide a unique combined business model, innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, enhance transparency and improve processes. We have built a market ecosystem that asset managers and distributors can access.
We rely on strong human relationships with our customers, partners and regulators.
Join our team and evolve in a diversified and technological environment in one of the leading investment fund companies!
Implementation and follow-up of the onboarding process for new clients by :
- Organizing steering committees
- Creating onboarding follow-up supports as well as dedicated actions backlog if required
- Organizing, leading and taking minutes of periodical follow-up calls with clients being onboarded
- Making sure all actions identified during those calls are closely followed/performed
- Coordinating with other departments/employees and/or external counterparts to meet the requirements and deadlines of the onboarding project
The role will also have as other missions:
- Create and update periodic reports on the status of projects to management and/or top management
- Lead weekly follow-up meetings (internal) to update other departments on onboardings in progress
- Education: Business school / University / Graduate degree in finance (M1-M2)
- Languages: French and English fluent ; German and/or Italian would be an asset
- Computer skills: Very good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Project management experience would be a strong advantage
Soft skills :
- Ability to synthesize and analyze
- Be organized
- Have a team spirit
- Have a sense of priorities and be rigorous
- Good interpersonal and writing skills