What if you join a dynamic and growing sector in the financial world?
We are a regulated B2B fund distribution platform created in 2005, fully owned subsidiary of Amundi, based in Luxembourg. We have been ranked as the best European platform in May 2022. (source: Platforum).
We are currently operating across a dozen different countries in Europe and Asia; and have offices in Switzerland, Singapore, and Italy.
Our mission is to provide a unique combination of business model, innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthen transparency, and improve processes. We built a marketplace ecosystem where Assets Managers and Distributors can have access.
• Negotiating distribution agreements with both distributors and assets managers
• Facilitating KYC-AML and regulatory reporting
• Distribution oversight obligations and due diligence
• Funds data management
• Commercial insight and market intelligence
Together we make fund distribution easier!
We are based in solid human relationships with clients, partners, and regulators.
Joining Fund Channel is keeping the high quality, flexibility, and agility to offer what is best for our clients. With our ambitious and efficient experts, we have the strong will to maintain this expansion!
Join our team and grow in a diverse environment in a leading sector!
To support our development, we are looking for an employee to strengthen the Repository team, on fixed term contract, mainly in charge of Data Management.
The Referential Officer is responsible for updating data concerning distribution agreements, the Customer repository and the Product repository in the Information System.
Your missions :
• Collection, centralization and configuration in the information system of all data from Fund promoters relating to their products as well as information relating to Fund Channel Clients.
• Analysis and configuration in the system of sub-distribution agreements signed by the company as well as placement agreements signed by the company's clients.
• Monitoring and updating of missing Net Asset Values in the Information System.
• 1st level control of custodian flows supplying client positions.
• Daily monitoring of the data made available by our data provider
• Participation in the development of new tools made available to the department.
• Education: Superior in commerce, economics or finance preferably
• Experience: Experience in a banking back office business is an asset
• Languages: French and English operational
• Knowledge: general knowledge in the field of UCITS
• IT: mastery of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Be organized, dynamic and rigorous
• Demonstrate a good analytical mind and favor innovation
• Have good interpersonal skills and appreciate teamwork
• Have a sense of priorities and be result-oriented
• Ability to adapt to a fluctuating work pace.